* How can I know which healthcare provider is within GlobeMed network?
You can identify which healthcare is within GlobeMed network through different methods including:
* GlobeMed FIT mobile app: Log in to the insurance section and check the providers’ directory along with all their details including their geographical location, phone numbers, and the status of each provider if it is online or offline.
* Member’s section available on our website
*Please note that the network is regularly updated so make sure to check it frequently.
* Does GlobeMed have any representative offices at hospitals?
Yes, GlobeMed has representative offices in major hospitals across Egypt. Our Field service representatives (FSRs) are GlobeMed officers that are present in major Hospitals right at your service to assist you in receiving your outpatient services without any delays and follow-up on inpatient services as well. It is the FSR’s utter responsibility to answer your queries and address any issue that may arise throughout your visit to ensure a smooth patient journey. The FSRs responsibilities include:
* Receiving insured members
* Coordinate access to services with providers
* Resolve any on-the-spot issues & complaints
Our FSRs are present in the below providers:
* Airforce Specialized Hospital
* Salam International Hospital (Maadi)
* Cleopatra (Heliopolis)
* Misr International Hospital (Dokki)
* Dar Al Fouad Hospital (6th of October)
* Andalusyia Hospital (Alexandria)
* Al Tayseer Hospital (Zaqazeeq)